Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No Title!

As we grow older life seems to be hitting us with more and more obstacles, and each one seems to be worse and more difficult than the next. I can't seem to figure through past life and why I do the things that I do. I wonder where I sill be in 5 years, I wish life could fast forward or rewind to the future or just how it used to be. I wish someone could help me and carry me through this walk of life. There are times when I seek to god, hoping he could help me and take all the pain away, but there's times when I know god gave me opportunities for something better and I chose to take it or leave it. Right now during this very minute I wish god could help me and give me the power to be rational and be able to breathe like a normal person. Dear god I've come to a cross road in life where I can't determine what to do who to turn to who to help me. Everything seems to depend on myself but I don't want to be alone. I wish someone could understand my head and just lead me to salvation where I can find happiness. Who can do that for me god? Can you hear my prayers??? Where is happiness? Cus I've seemed to lost it someone along the way... Or we've gone our separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment