Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mr. Boss Man



cause she walk like a boss/talk like a boss/manicured nails to set the pedicure off/shes fly effortlessly/and she move like a boss/do what a boss do/she got me thinkin about getting involved/thats the kinda girl i need oh/she got her own thing /thats why i love her,miss independent/wont you come and spend a little time?

__________________



Today is November 2nd, 2010, and I am bored! Here I am today, sitting at work... My boss has slowly came in for less and less hours for the past two days. While working more hours in November, I am extremely bored and random thought: I am craving a Coke.
So back to my orginal rant, I have been in this new job for literally 1 month and 2 days now. The things that I have learnt in this job is indescribable; I have never had to LEARN SO MUCH in a job! Everything to the outside world seems very hands-on, and to a certain extent, it is... But this job has put me into so much training with policies, bylaws, housing laws, mortgage laws, laws laws laws in general, that my mind hurts. On the other hand, I am extremely lucky that all these courses are paid for. Although, my boss is a big pain in the ass sometimes (I mean most of the time), I kind of enjoy him sometimes. He seems like a big bad wreckless/careless guy that is always on the run and finds everything so annoying, but little did you know, he's actually very neat... He is even more picky and observant than me! He triple spell checks everything, even the SLIGHTEST space cannot run away from his sight; he has a very sharp eye. This morning, after he had pressured me yesterday to finish the courses (ALL IN 1 DAY!), I told him I finished all my credits, and he told me these courses played a very big part in his success. He told me how nothing has helped him more than understanding, knowing, and utilizing those damnned Canadian laws from the courses he enrolled me in. Sometimes, I wonder what kind of man my boss is when he's out of work. All I know about my boss is, he has a 15 year old son (I saw his son's immunization papers lol), he drives a BMW coupe, he is possibly taller than 6 ft, he uses Rogers home phone and cable, and he lives in a condo, possibly divorced? Never heard him speak of his wife... And oh yeah, he seemingly loves pasta, and looks like he can cook too. I think my boss might be a good father, he looks like he cares about his son a lot, and also looks like he can handle both career and family (as I am helping his son renew his health card lol). He is always busy, but in the midst of it, it seems like he has a balance and has everything under control...Somewhat, I look up to my boss, because I wish to have been raised with my father...A successful business man. I always wonder how I would have turned out if I were raised with my father my whole life; would I have been a tomboy? Doing machines? Hhaha. Well, I don't long for the machine part, but perhaps just grasping the skill, knowledge, and perspective of an entrepreneur. Would I have been more on track in life? Or more successful with school and career? Hm, so many possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment